Thursday, December 9, 2010

GOD IS ABLE AND HE WILL MAKE A WAY! PERIOD!

This week I have been going through some things and will admit have been a little worried about some things that I need.  Let me just say that it is good to have good strong spiritual friends in hard times.  They might not be able to even help you financially, materially or anything like that but if they can give an encouraging word, pray with and for you, and even fast with you, stop and give God praise for those kinds of friends right now! 
Anyhoo! After speaking to a good friend of mine last night on the phone about my situation, she sent me a text message today that read, “I want to encourage that God’s hand is still stretched out forth!  He is able and He will make a way!  PERIOD!”  WOW!  So in other words; no matter what it is, He is able and He will make a way!  PERIOD!  No if, ands or buts about it. 
I am a firm believer of the power of the tongue!  I believe that if we confess a thing, it shall come to pass!  I believe we have what we say.  So starting right now, I am confessing with my mouth and believing in my heart that no matter what my needs are, God is able and He will make a way!  PERIOD!  When I look at my situation and can see there is no way, I will confess with my mouth, God is able and He will make a way!  PERIOD!  When the devil tries to whisper disbelief in my ear, which he does so often, I will respond back to him, God is able and He will make a way!  PERIOD! 
I encourage you today to get this word in your spirit and in your mouth!  No matter what it is, remember, there is nothing too hard for God!  Absolutely nothing!  Regardless what it looks like, know that, God is able and He will make a way!  PERIOD!  No if, ands or buts about it! 
Stay Hopeful,
Clarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment