Monday, April 11, 2011

A NEW DAY

As I awaken this morning to a new day, I began to really think about what a “new day” means for me. It is a “new” opportunity to walk in the presence of God. It is a “new” opportunity to walk in purpose. It is a “new” opportunity to love, to laugh, to live, to play, to correct wrongs, to make change, to pursue, to forgive, to ask forgiveness, to help someone, to speak life, to start a business, to apply for jobs, to offer Christ to someone but more so, for you to accept Christ! I could go on and on, but I think you get my point.
Lamentations 3:22-23 (King James Version) (22)- It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. (23)- They are “new every morning”: great is thy faithfulness. What will you do with it? What does a “new day” means for you? I would love to hear from you!
Stay Hopeful,
Clarissa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment