Thursday, April 21, 2011

THE BLOOD WILL NEVER LOSE IT'S POWER

Recently, I had the opportunity to donate blood.  Although I don't like needles, the thought of possibly helping someone in need makes me feel really really good.  So, I try to donate as often as I can because, for all I know, I could be helping save someone's life. 

After thinking about the many benefits of me donating blood, I thought about the "Ultimate Blood Donor"!  His shedded blood, does so much more and last so much longer than mine could ever do.  The blood redeems us, the blood cleanses us,  the blood sets us free and most of all, the blood saves us.  There are so many benefits in the blood of the Lamb and I want you to know that no matter what you do or have done; no matter how bad you think it is; no matter how disgusting or trifling; I mean, there is nothing you can do or have done that the blood can't clean/erase/cure! The blood really does reaches to the highest mountain and flows to the lowest valley.

When Jesus died on the cross for our sins, the devil really didn't know the impact his death would really have on the world.....FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE, JOHN 3:16....BUT the blood is so wonderful/powerful/awesome and there is nothing noone can do so bad that the blood can't redeem them from. BUT here is where I get excited! The sam power the blood had the day it was shed, is the same power it has today~ THE BLOOD WILL NEVER EVER LOSE IT'S POWER!!!

The enemy thinks that once you accept Christ as your Savior and if you mess up, that's it, but baby, know this, the blood is still just as effective today as it was yesterday.  It is an ever cleansing blood! So perhaps you have fallen, perhaps you have backslidden, and perhaps you have really messed up; THE BLOOD IS STILL EFFECTIVE...confess and repent, the blood will cleanse you AGAIN! Don't let the devil keep you bound in fear...I love Psalm 51....

Lastly, because of this GREAT sacrifice, I never take communion the same. I take it with a humble heart b/c I am so grateful for the blood that was shed. When I take communion, it is totally personal to me, b/c when I think of my past, my dirt, all of my junk, I am GRATEFUL. Then when I think of the times I messed up/ fell/ flaws and how the blood is still evident in my life today, I am even more GRATEFUL...May you embrace the power of the blood of Jesus and May communion never be the same for you again. May each time you partake in a communion, it will be such an experience for you.

In closing, I sing:  The blood, that Jesus shed for me.  Way back on calvary.  The blood that gives me strength from day to day. It will never lose it's power.  It reaches to the highest mountain, and it flows to the lowest valley. (oh yeah)  The blood that gives me strength, from day to day.  It will never lose it's power!

Stay Hopeful,

Clarissa 
www.mygc.com/lightofhope

No comments:

Post a Comment